For a wedding reception, a ribbon wands could easily creat a magic when considering celebrate the rare ocassion and unforgettable wedding day. As opposed to the conventional rice or confetti tossed at the bride and groom, guests can be invited to actually wave these wedding ribbon wands during the time the newlyweds exit from the reception.
Things and Materials Required for Making Wedding Ribbon Wands
– Wooden dowels
– Some colorful paints
– Satin Ribbons (preferrable few 3 -4 different colors), it is recommended for you to prepare about 5 feet of ribbon for each ribbon wand.
– Hot glue gun
How to Make the Ribbon Wands
1. First of all, you will need to paint the wooden dowels and dry them after finish painting.
2. Cut the available satin ribbon to the length that you want. The ideal length of the ribbon is to be the full-length of the wand.
3. With the use of hot glue gun, heat it first and then attach the satin ribbon to the top of the ribbon wand.
4. For the finishing of the wooden dowels, you may top them off with a love-shaped heart, a feather, butterfly, or any object that match with the wedding theme.
5. Lastly, to make the ribbon wands with a fantastic touch would be for you to buy a huge glass vase and fill it with beads, crushed lime stone, or sand and you can put all the ribbon wands into the glass vase and you are done.